Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Suzie's Tiny Tales (Based off of Ella's Mini Story Time)

I got this idea from Ella, and you know, I really need it right now. You know how I just got my laptop back? Well, after, like, three uses, it CRASHED. ALL programs are gone (yes, even Internet and Microsoft) so, I'm really ticked. But nothing's stopping me his time. I'm still going to write.

Suzie's Tiny Tales (Details changed from what really happened...but based off of a true story.)

I walked down the hall. I went into my parents' room, holding my laptop. They were watching some weird show, but I wasn't about to go in my room alone. Not after that movie I just saw.

My parents, as always, didn't really notice I walked in. I sat down, plugged in my laptop in, and turned it on.

Well, tried to turn it on is more accurate.

My mom and I went crazy trying to fix it once I started complaining. We eventually got it open...but...

MY DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, AND INTERNET WERE GONE! Not one thing was on my laptop. NOT. ONE.

I was mad. Like, mad, mad. I lost it. Now, we're sending my baby away again...

BUT NO MATTER WHAT, THIS TIME...I WILL WRITE!

However, the chapter will be a little delayed because of what happened.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you! Suzie's tiny tails...ha, I love it! /get on Gmail. Now. Also, I've been thinking about changing it to...

    Ella's Super (Small) Stories

    You like...?

    ~Ella

    ReplyDelete